"All I have is what God gives and that's all the life that I was meant to live." -John Reuben

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

4 More Years...

Yes, it is official...Matt has re-enlisted in the Air Force for 4 more years. After months of praying and wondering what God wanted us to do, we believe this is the direction he is guiding us towards right now. Matt had applied for numerous jobs outside the AF and within the AF, but nothing was opening up for him. So, staying in looked liked our only option. I am grateful for the clarity of the decision because I had been praying that God would make things clear for us so we would know what to do. So, we'll just see where things go from here. Matt should be up for orders to move to another base hopefully sometime soon. :) We will make sure to keep all of you posted! Take care everyone and thanks for all of your prayers and support for us!

No comments: