"All I have is what God gives and that's all the life that I was meant to live." -John Reuben

Saturday, July 26, 2008

New Member of the Family

Today we added a new member to our family... a dog. :) She is about 3 months old and she is a boarder collie mix. I found her on website and immediately liked her. I had to drive an hour and a half to get her, but she was worth it! I was so thankful that no one else had decided to adopt her before I got there because it was a first come first serve basis. The only problem now is I don't know what to name her! So, if anyone has any suggestions let me know! :)





3 comments:

matt said...

dont you mean i added a member to the family?

Gabe and Jen said...

She is so beautiful! Congratulations ;) I am so bad at naming pets ( ours were Jingles, Fluffy, and Hammy- a hamster- LOL) Anyways, my suggestions are Mocha, or Koda.
Hope ya'll are doing well :)
God Bless
~Jen

matt said...

I say 4 link