"All I have is what God gives and that's all the life that I was meant to live." -John Reuben

Thursday, January 22, 2009

2 More Days!!

Two more days to go and Matt should be back home! I need to finish up some last minute cleaning and then I should be set. I took Casey to the groomers yesterday so she could get dolled up for Matt's return. She smells so much better now and her fur is even softer than before. The groomer put a small, bright pink bow on the top of her head and a scarf around her neck. LOL... I couldn't leave the bow on for long because it looked cheesy, but she looked cute with the scarf!



3 comments:

Denny&Suzie said...

Yeah for Matt coming home!!!

The McCandless Family said...

we're so glad matt is coming home tomorrow!

matt said...

Thats a huge dog!!!