"All I have is what God gives and that's all the life that I was meant to live." -John Reuben
Saturday, May 30, 2009
13 Weeks
Ok, here is my first preggo belly picture. I know some of you have been asking me to take some so I finally decided to do it. I'll post some more when I get a little bigger. :)
OH MY GOSH! I'm so excited for you both. Anyone who knows me knows that I love baby bellies - no matter how big or small - and yours is no exception. I miss and love you guys. Think of you VERY often.
5 comments:
aww what a cute little belly! i'm so excited to see more. i wish i could be there with you.
Little Wesley must be packing on the pounds!
OH MY GOSH! I'm so excited for you both. Anyone who knows me knows that I love baby bellies - no matter how big or small - and yours is no exception. I miss and love you guys. Think of you VERY often.
See, this is why I told you to lay off the 6 packs.
Love it, Lisa!! I am so very happy for you!
Post a Comment