"All I have is what God gives and that's all the life that I was meant to live." -John Reuben

Friday, June 19, 2009

16 Weeks

I'm 16 weeks along now and feeling much better than I was before! I have been able to hold my food down now, but certain smells still get to me. Today I went to the doctors for a check up and everything went well. I heard the baby's heartbeat again and it's still going strong. I get to go back in two weeks for the ultrasound! However, Matt still does not want to know the gender of the baby. I keep trying to talk him into it, but I have not been very successful.

1 comment:

Gabe and Jen said...

Lisa! You look so cute! There are a group from wildwood cooming out this week for mission projects. It made me wish you were comming out too...I'll try and give you a call soon. I miss you!
~Jen