"All I have is what God gives and that's all the life that I was meant to live." -John Reuben

Saturday, July 11, 2009

19 Weeks


I am 19 weeks along now and almost half way done! I could feel Baby E "kick" (or whatever he/she may be doing in there) for the first time last night. It feels like a little flutter, something I have definitely never felt before. Baby E was definitely more active today. It is fun to think about what is really going on in there. :)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The McCandless Family said...

awww look at the cute baby belly! i'm so glad you got to finally feel the baby. now you'll never stop! that little baby will be moving all the time!

Gabe and Jen said...

Lisa you look so cute!!! Have you talked about names yet...

Candace said...

OMG! I'm so EXCITED for you ALL! I love the ultrasound picture and the pictures you sharing with us as you grow into a beautiful Mommy! I'm excited to hear about the flutter. Felt like a muscle spasm to me. I didn't even know what flutter meant when my doctor said that to me. I have to say..I'm glad you weren't told the gender. Have fun and enjoy this time! It won't be like this for long. ~ love ya!

Denny&Suzie said...

Lookin' good!! Glad to hear Baby Eveland is kickin' away. Matt says we can ask you about the gender--is that true?!?