"All I have is what God gives and that's all the life that I was meant to live." -John Reuben
Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Hi Baby Eveland!!
Here are the first pictures of baby Eveland! We do not know what the gender is because Matt wanted to be surprised. So feel free to take a guess! :) They said everything with the baby looks great. My next appointment is in 4 weeks.
Congratulations! I am so excited for you...a little bummed that you guys don't know the gender, but a suprise will be so neat! I kinda wish we would have done that once. I hope you are feeling well! ~Jen
2 comments:
Congratulations! I am so excited for you...a little bummed that you guys don't know the gender, but a suprise will be so neat! I kinda wish we would have done that once. I hope you are feeling well!
~Jen
I'm so glad everything is going well.
Post a Comment