"All I have is what God gives and that's all the life that I was meant to live." -John Reuben

Monday, September 7, 2009

Belgium?! What? Where is That?

We finally received orders to move!! We are moving to Belgium in May 2010. We are excited to move due to the fact that we have been in Georgia for almost 6 years now and we really would like to explore a new place. I am a little nervous about going overseas just for the fact that I have never left this country and I don't know what to expect over there. I am excited at the same time because of the travel opportunities that await us over there. There are so many places and things I have wanted to see in Europe and now I will finally get a chance to do that.

We won't be leaving until May, so we will still be here awhile. We plan on visiting our family and friends in California before we head out. Our home in Belgium will be open to anyone who wants to come and visit us. :) Hint, Hint... great vacation spot!
http://www.wordtravels.com/images/map/Belgium_map.jpg

No comments: