"All I have is what God gives and that's all the life that I was meant to live." -John Reuben

Saturday, November 7, 2009

36 Weeks


I went in for my 36 weeks check up the other day and everything looks great. They did another ultrasound to check the weight of the baby. The baby is weighing in at 8lbs!! In 2 weeks they are going to do another ultrasound to check the weight of the baby again and we'll see where we go from there. Keep us in your prayers!

1 comment:

Gabe and Jen said...

it's gotta be a boy! :) Hang in there, try to enjoy these last weeks. Go out with matt late at night for ice cream. take a spontanious drive. take lots of pictures, have fun!
~Jen

p.s. are you having people guess the delivery date, wieght, length? If so....I guess 8.8 lbs, 20 in long, on thanksgiving :) what do you think?