"All I have is what God gives and that's all the life that I was meant to live." -John Reuben

Monday, December 7, 2009

Welcome Emma Ann Eveland!!

We welcomed our baby girl into the world on December 3, 2009 at 7:43am. She weighed 9lbs 4 oz. Everything went very smoothly and she is a healthy little baby. We were able to go home on the 5th, making our stay at the hospital very short. :) I just wanted to say a BIG thank you for all your prayers for us through out this whole pregnancy and delivery. God has had his hand on us the entire time and I cannot thank him enough for all the blessings he has given us.
"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11



No comments: