"All I have is what God gives and that's all the life that I was meant to live." -John Reuben

Friday, January 8, 2010

1 Month Old and All Smiles

It's hard to believe that Emma is already one month old! She is doing really well and as you can see she has started to smile. I love it when she smiles because she looks so cute! She has out grown her newborn clothes and is wearing 0-3 months clothes. She also has been sleeping for about 5-7 hours at night. She enjoys her sleep just like her parents! In a few more weeks she goes back to the doctors for another check up.

2 comments:

The McCandless Family said...

she looks so much like matt. especially in that first picture!

inspiredheart said...

She is adorable! Enjoy this time now.... they grow super fast! Alexia is already 6 mos.. Hard to believe it :) *love from the Northwest