"All I have is what God gives and that's all the life that I was meant to live." -John Reuben
Friday, April 16, 2010
Update
I know it has been awhile since my last blog and that is because we have been so busy! So, I will try to give all of you an update on what has been going on. We were officially out of Georgia on the 31st of March. Everything came together at the last minute for us to be able to move out of there... let me just say that is was a very stressful time! Despite our stress and worrying, God helped us get through it and now we are relaxing in California before we head to Belgium. We have been spending time with our families and friends and doing various activities. We went to a San Diego Padres game and Disneyland. We leave for Belgium on the 5th of May and we will be over there for 4 years. It will certainly be an adventure for us!
No comments:
Post a Comment