"All I have is what God gives and that's all the life that I was meant to live." -John Reuben
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
Our Huis (House) in Belgium
We have finally settled into our house in Belgium. We live in a little city called Bree. It is a nice little city with many shops and things to do. There is an outside market that comes to town every Friday which I am looking forward to going to. Our landlord said the house was built at the turn of the century and that is why it is so old. Most of the inside is remolded. There are 2 bedrooms and 1 1/2 bathrooms. It may sound small but the bedrooms are rather large. There are four sets of stairs, but we mainly use just two sets. The backyard is spacious and very beautiful and the landlords do all the yard work! We are enjoying it so far and we hope people will come visit us!! (Hint, hint family and friends...)
1 comment:
Opah and I are saving our pennies!
Post a Comment