"All I have is what God gives and that's all the life that I was meant to live." -John Reuben

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Goodbye 2010... Hello 2011!

Happy New Year everyone! I was reminiscing over this past year and I realized that it has been quite and adventurous year for us! I am excited to see what God has in store for us in 2011!

The Adventures of the Eveland's in 2010:
~Learning how to be parents
~Emma's first year of life
~Getting everything packed and situated before we left Georgia
~Flying on a plane with an infant... she did well, I was the one who was stressed out!
~Matt and his dad driving across country in a VW Golf, with a dog, and a trunk full of stuff in less than 2 days.
~Spending a month with family in California... so hard to say goodbye! Thanks for the memories!
~Going to the Padres opening day game. They beat the Braves 17-5!!
~Moving to Belgium
~Getting used to the time difference
~Trying to learn Dutch... "Mijn Nederlands is niet goed."
~Trying new food... kebabs, brat worst, smos special, and of course Belgian waffles and chocolates!
~Trying to see Pairs in half of a day... not recommended!
~The metro ride in Paris... God was watching out for us that day!
~Walking the streets in Amsterdam... I'll just leave it at that!
~Exploring Belgium
~Summer and no AC!!
~London and Stonehenge... Awesome!
~Sinterklaas and Black Pete's
~The snow
~Christmas Markets




No comments: