"All I have is what God gives and that's all the life that I was meant to live." -John Reuben

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

California Here We Come!

We are making a trip to California next week to visit family and friends before Matt has to leave again on another deployment. We will be arriving on the 14th and leaving on the 20th. I can't wait to see everyone again, especially my nephew Liam. This will be Matt's first time meeting him. He has grown so much since the last time that I saw him. Well, we are looking forward to seeing everyone again... take care!

This is Liam when I visited in March and this is Liam now.

2 comments:

Gabe and Jen said...

I am so happy that you guys get to go back to Cali ( and a little jealous ) I hope you have an awesome time!!! How long is matt going to be gone for??

The McCandless Family said...

yeah! we're excited that you two are coming out! see you soon