"All I have is what God gives and that's all the life that I was meant to live." -John Reuben
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
God Provides...
My good friend Jessica Kinney and her son Aiden came to visit me this past weekend. Her and her husband Brian used to live out here in Ga with us, but they were one of the lucky ones to get orders and now they are living in Ohio. She decided to come visit with me since her husband is deployed right now as well. We had a great time trick or treating, carving pumpkins, shopping, watching movies, and just catching up with each other. It was also a good thing that Jessica came out during this time because the doctor had scheduled me to get the D&C done on Monday and Jessica was here to drive me home and comfort me during this emotional time. The surgery went very well and my recovery so far has gone better than I expected. I just think it is so awesome how God works in our lives. He knows what we need and provides for us at just the right times.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment