"All I have is what God gives and that's all the life that I was meant to live." -John Reuben
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Happy Thanksgiving!
We hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving! We wish we could be back home to spend it with y'all. I went over the my friends house and had Thanksgiving with them. Matt still had to work and he said he ate some turkey in the chow hall. Hopefully next year we can be together for the holidays. I'm so thankful for my friends and family that help me get through these deployments. May you all have a blessed Thanksgiving!
Hey sis! Hope you had a good Thanksgiving. Sorry it took me a while to respond, I don't stay on long enough to do so usually. We miss you and can't wait to see you in a couple weeks.
2 comments:
Hey sis! Hope you had a good Thanksgiving. Sorry it took me a while to respond, I don't stay on long enough to do so usually. We miss you and can't wait to see you in a couple weeks.
Glad you had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Post a Comment