"All I have is what God gives and that's all the life that I was meant to live." -John Reuben

Friday, November 21, 2008

Prayer Request

My mom had surgery the other day on her foot to help correct the structure of it. Her foot has been giving her problems for awhile and she was finally able to get it fixed. If I understand it correctly, the doctor's had to cut her foot in half and put screws in it in order to fix the structure. Please keep her in your prayers because this may be a long recovery for her. As of right now, she has to stay in bed for two weeks and I know that is going to drive her nuts! :) Just pray that she will have a speedy recovery and that God will give her the strength she needs to get through it. Take care mom... I love you!

1 comment:

Kristie said...

I'm praying for your mom. I hope she has a speedy recovery.