"All I have is what God gives and that's all the life that I was meant to live." -John Reuben
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Kayaking on the Ichetucknee
I went kayaking yesterday on the Ichetucknee down in Florida with some friends of mine. Matt did not want to attend, so he stayed home and worked on his truck and even did some housework... thanks Matt! :) I had a great time down there. It was my first time kayaking and it was a blast! We kayaked upstream, then ate some lunch and then kayaked back down. It was a total of 6 miles. The water was clear and there were turtles sunbathing on the logs. We even saw a turkey on the shore!? I didn't know turkeys lived down here. I enjoyed my time and would definitely do it again.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Kayaking looks fun--but where is the whitewater to make it more exciting?
Hey girl! We are having some crazy weather, and it looks like you are too...just thinking about you and praying for you guys :) Love Ya!
~Jen
Post a Comment