"All I have is what God gives and that's all the life that I was meant to live." -John Reuben

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Spending Time With the Eveland's



Matt's parents came out to visit us this past week. We took them on a mini tour of Georgia while they were here. They went to Andersonville POW Camp, The Crescent House, Pebble Hill Plantation, The Okefenokee Swamp, and a little tour of the base. These pictures are from our boat excursion in the Okefenokee Swamp. Matt was our trusty boat guide. We saw several alligators while we were out there. Unfortunately, the boat tour was cut short because of a big storm that was hanging over us. We had already been rained on while we were out there, so we decided to head back in. We enjoyed our visit with them.





1 comment:

Gabe and Jen said...

How FUN!! Was this their first visit? Maybe one day ya'll could give us a tour ;) I hope you are doing well. Miss you LOTS
~Jen