"All I have is what God gives and that's all the life that I was meant to live." -John Reuben

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

There is No Place Like Home...

I got back from my trip to California yesterday and I am already missing my family again. I had a great time out there seeing everyone and experiencing my nephew Liam's first Christmas.
I was also able to be there for his baby dedication at the church we grew up in... he is growing up so much!








We went to Forest Falls to play in the snow, but did not stay too long because it was cold! I visited with Matt's family and got to celebrate my brother's 17th birthday with him. Wow... where does the time go?!





My dad and mom playing their annual game of Rummy.

2 comments:

Denny&Suzie said...

Lisa, we had such a great time with you here. WE LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU!!!

Kristie said...

I'm glad you got to enjoy time with your family at Christmas.
I love rummy but Rummikub is my favorite...your parents(if they don't have it already) might enjoy it too.
Happy New Year to you! Tell Matt we said Hello!