"All I have is what God gives and that's all the life that I was meant to live." -John Reuben

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Merry Christmas!

We hope that everyone has a great Christmas and a happy New Year! I am going to be heading out to California in less then a week to spend Christmas with my family. I am really looking forward to seeing my family again and getting out of Valdosta for a little while. I will miss Casey though, but she is going to have a good time at my friends house because her buddy Rocko is over there so I know she won't be lonely! After I get back it should not be too much longer before Matt comes home!! Looking back now, this deployment has gone by pretty fast. I hope it continues to keep moving along, so he can be home soon!

1 comment:

Kristie said...

Hope you have a safe trip!
Merry Christmas!