"All I have is what God gives and that's all the life that I was meant to live." -John Reuben

Monday, November 30, 2009

39 Weeks


Well, the journey is almost over now. We will finally get to meet Baby Eveland on December 3rd, unless it decides to come within the next couple of days. I have a c-section scheduled for December 3rd at 12:45pm. The doctor decided on a c-section because the baby is too large for me to push out. Last time they measured the baby, which was 2 weeks ago, it weighed 8lbs 12oz and the size of the head and the abdomen was in the 97 percentile for the baby's gestational age. Keep us in your prayers because I am a little nervous about the procedure, but I am so excited to finally meet the baby. I will try to post pictures asap. Thanks for all your prayers!!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Candace said...

I'm so EXCITED! I've been looking at the blog to make sure you didn't have it yet. I looked for your number to call you guys Sunday, but I don't have it. Hope to meet the baby soon! When will you be leaving out of the country? Check back with me soon! ~ Candace

Candace said...

AHHHH! I miss you guys so MUCH!

Candace said...

Ok. I might be the ONLY one who's looking at this thing EVERY DAY now, but I can't wait to hear about the baby. I'll be praying for you - ALL of you. Love you guys!